Building your powerful network
During the session you each (I hope!) committed to at least one action to build you powerful network.
We talked about the importance of making time for these things, time for you and your career development so if you’ve not done so already please do it now!
Grab your diary or to do list and make a plan to do just one of these things, you will be sharing it with your accountability partner.
If you’re bold enough please do share it in the LinkedIn Group and we’ll be checking in with you too next month!
Session resources - Slides
Click on the right to see the slides from the session. These will give you an overview of what is to come in the programme as well as a reminder of how important building your network is & some useful tips to help you do it – why we are starting with this!
Session resources - Network mapping
Click on the image to download a copy of the network mapping template.
This is to give you a starting point, to assess your current network and think about:
- Is my current network closed or open?
- Where are the gaps in my network?
- Where do I need to focus more attention?
- Am I nurturing my current relationships?
- Who do I need to meet over the next 6 months?
- Which relationships in my existing network do I need to spend more time on?
- Where can I connect people to open my network further?